JellyPages.com

Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TCCCB Inspiration - Inspired by a song

Todays inspriational post uses Lil Jil 123 Dance from DS4J


I was an 80's girl
My inspiration is David Bowie - Lets Dance (she even has red shoes on!)
with a Madonna 80's twist ....

I used my polychromo pencils again to colour this fantastic image from DS4J 

Recipe

Skin -  Lyra medium flesh, light flesh
Hair - Lyra brown ochre, Dark sepia

Shoes - Lyra Rose Carmine, light Carmine
Skirt - Derwent pink, Lyra Rose Madder Lake
Leggings - Lyra blue Violet
Top - Walnut Hollow blue, Lyra Dark orange, orange yellow, light green


I used backing papers from my stash (would have been free in a craft magazine)
Nestie dies for the toppers
Some ink netting from my stash with I gathered up with a running stitch in navy thread
Letters for sentiment are a free Tattered Lace Alphabet die off their magazine


This was great fun to create (even if the music wasnt my cup of tea back then - yes I was into heavy metal!)

I hope it inspires you to pop over to the TCCC blog and share your projects.

Kind regards

Theresa

5 comments:

  1. How fun! She looks like one wild lady! Thanks for joining us over at TIOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thank you for joining TioT's! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your piece! Thanks for playing with us over at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project, thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete